Field One Acculock Lite Barrel Kit
The Acculock Lite Barrel System gives you flexibility and accuracy for a fraction of the price of the full Acculock Kit. This system works great for those players who regularly shoot the same paint or are more focused on using a high-quality barrel without the added thought of bore to paint matching.
The Acculock Lite Barrel Kit includes 2 control bores .683 & .691. The design, finish and overall quality of the Acculock Barrel System combine to offer you unrivaled accuracy and dependability.
- Our patented self-aligning feature ensures you will have the perfect fit between control bore and tip every time.
- Traditional inserts are very fragile, so we designed our threaded control bores to be more durable.
- Our control bores lock in place, with our new patent pending design, so there is nothing "floating" and inserts won't accidentally fall out.
- The kit includes 1 smaller ID control bore (.683) for fitting with higher quality paint to give you the best efficiency and consistency.
- The kit also includes 1 larger ID control bore (.691) to minimize ball breaks in the barrel by "over-boring" with lesser quality paint.
- 14" overall length.
- 6.75" control bores.
- AutoCocker threads only.
- Acculock Barrel Kits come protected in a semi-rigid zippered case that fits all components of the barrel kit while not in use.
- Additionally included in each Lite Kit is a quick start instruction guide, premium sublimated F1 barrel cover and F1 loader sticker. Who doesn't love free extras!
- All Acculock Barrels are backed by the "Acculock Lifetime Insert Replacement Program".