Planet Eclipse CS2 Pro - Heat Wave
From the Pro field to the gear bag, the CS2Pro has been developed with Pro players to create a marker that is designed to do one thing. Win.
The Pro-Inspired CS2 Pro has easy-to-clean streamlined contours, perfect for those quick-turnaround points. It gives the player more control with three Shaft FL bore sections (.681 / .685 / .689) and the latest Aluminum Tip tweaks the balance of the marker. Plus, it provides a more custom feel with adjustable Blade and Scythe trigger shoes as standard.
- CS2 Pro Streamlined Bespoke Custom Milled Body
- CS2 Pro Interchangeable; Fully Adjustable Blade & Scythe Trigger Package.
- CS2 Pro Bespoke Back Cap for Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
- Shaft FL Barrel System With 0.681" / 0.685" / 0.689" Inserts and Rubber Grip
- Shaft FL Aluminum Barrel Tip - Total Length 14.5"
- GP Core Drivetrain
- BLE Bluetooth On-Board
- Quick Release Eye Covers
- CS2 Frame with Reduced Profile and Increased Rake Angle
- Hoseless Air Transfer System
- CS2 Bespoke POPS Assembly
- Two Piece Tool-Less Wrap-Around Interlocking Grips with Integrated Push-Button Console and Display Lens
- Low Profile Feed Neck with Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Non-Slip Rubberized Foregrip/Battery Cover
- Lock N' Load Battery Holder
- 2 X AA Battery Operation
- Tool-Less Battery Replacement
- SL5 Inline Regulator in Grip Frame
- Quick Separation of Frame and Body - All Electronics In-Frame
- 105Psi Operating Pressure
- Ultra Low Power SMC Solenoid Pilot Valve
- User-Serviceable Solenoid Spool
- Parallel Processing with Two 16bit Microprocessors
- Micro USB Programming Port
- E-portal Compatible